Friday, March 22, 2013

New Strength!

God will give you new strength to overcome whatever test you have to face. I am a witness! Since the end of December of last year, there has been one test/battle/situation after another, but God has renewed my strength so that I could face each one. During these tests, I have gained the strength to endure seeing who is for me and who is against me. I already know that God truly is your help in the time of trouble, but have really experienced it lately during these trials. I have had to ask God to suit me up in His whole armour so I can stand against the evil plot of Satan because, like Job, I am going to hold on no matter what. Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. Ephesians 6:10-11 KJV

No comments:

Post a Comment