Sunday, February 3, 2013

"Through the Eyes of God" (From the Book of Miracles")

"Through the Eyes of God" copyright by Dr. Emily DeCarlo (From "The Book of Miracles") emilydecarlo.blogspot.com When seeing in the mirror, I really cannot see for only looking through the eyes of God can I truly see me. For in the mirror darkly now, I cannot see the light only shadows of the day and reminisces of the night. For the mirror is too shaded to clearly see the splendor of His glory and the possibilites that wait for me. For the mirror does not nearly show the riches of the kingdom nor the depth of the soul. For only through the eyes of God can man undoubtedly know the power and the glory and the true measure of his soul! 1 Corinthians 13:12 For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

No comments:

Post a Comment